Monday, March 18, 2013

Inheritance Got You Down?

When we think of inheritance, we may think of money or an estate.  We may think of Grandma's silver set - or maybe it's a croquet set depending on your family.  It can also mean a piece of property that you don't want anything to do with.  You don't want to live in it.  You don't want to be a landlord.  You don't want to deal with it - period.

This is a great time to call me.  I can help you not only with the property, but the contents if necessary.  Looking for a valuation opinion?  I can do that.
Looking for an opinion on what exactly you should do with the property - fix it up?  Rent it?  Sell it?  Move into it?  I can help you with that.

The important thing, is to do something.  And believe me, I know that taking action is not necessarily what you might want to do - but you'll always feel better after you do something.

Leslie Buyer Houses (and consults on property issues)
916-206-4841
lesshull5@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment