Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Want to Get Out From Under this House!

Over the years, I've heard a lot of stories about why a house just doesn't fit anymore.  There have been divorces and medical problems, lost jobs, and relocation.  If we're honest, I've seen my share of drug problems, money management problems, loans that shouldn't have been made in the first place, and folks that shouldn't have bought a home in the first place.  I've seen DIY projects that NEVER should have been started because they either didn't come close to finishing or flat out shouldn't have been started in the first place.  I've had the very unique opportunity to see inside over a thousand homes.  Not much surprises me and I learned long ago to check all judgement at the door.

Whatever your reason for wanting out of your house, it's the right reason for you. 
And I would like to help you.    


I can buy your house with cash, 

close as-is, 

in less than 2 weeks.  

And you can get on with your life.

Call me today, or when you're ready:

Leslie Shull

916-206-4841




No comments:

Post a Comment